Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, royal fern namul with a secret sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Great recipe for Royal Fern Namul with a Secret Sauce. Namul is the Korean macrobiotic way of using minimal spices and sauces to create yummy dishes with vegetables and weeds that grow in the fields. A traditional Korean side dish made with fernbrake (or bracken fiddleheads).
Royal Fern Namul with a Secret Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Royal Fern Namul with a Secret Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have royal fern namul with a secret sauce using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Royal Fern Namul with a Secret Sauce:
- Make ready 125 grams Japanese royal fern (boiled) 'zenmai'
- Take 1 clove Garlic (grated)
- Get 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp Sake
- Make ready 1 tbsp Mirin
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Sugar
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Beef soup stock granules (Dashida)
- Make ready 1 dash Pepper
- Take 1 tsp Sesame oil (finishing touch)
- Get 2 tbsp Water
- Prepare 2 tsp Toasted sesame seeds
If you already made the Sukju namul. The Korean fern brake side dish GoSaRi NaMul is one of the most common Korean holiday side dishes. You can make this anytime you want, but This dish doesn't need many ingredients, which means the main flavor comes from the fern brake. It has a soft texture and it is a little chewy with a.
Instructions to make Royal Fern Namul with a Secret Sauce:
- Boil the fern, drain the water, and cut into bite-sized pieces. If making this for bibimbap, cut into short pieces so that it will blend with the rice.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the sesame seeds and sesame oil, into a frying pan. Add the fern and mix the seasoning in well. If the fern becomes tangled at this point, untangle it piece by piece.
- Turn the heat to medium and simmer until the fern plumps up and the sauce boils down.
- Drizzle with sesame oil and sprinkle toasted sesame seeds to finish.
- This is so easy to make if you have the secret sauce! Just combine the garlic with this sauce and a little bit of water. Combine it with the fern. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/153828-top-secret-all-purpose-yakiniku-sauce
- Then it's just the same as Step 3! Drizzle with sesame oil and toasted sesame seeds to finish.
- [Related Recipe] Bibimbap with 8 Types of Veggies.. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147049-8-namul-bibimbap-with-lots-of-vegetables
Gosari is fiddlehead ferns (aka fernbrake or bracken) that's used in many Korean dishes. Learn how to make a side dish with gosari. For the photos of this post, I used mu namul (Korean radish) for the white color instead of doraji. Stir-fried shiitake mushrooms are often used for the black/brown color as. Sign up for secret cooking tips and exclusive deals.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food royal fern namul with a secret sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!